Baked Donuts

 *I recommend donut silicone molds for this one* (I used two molds of 6 each).

Ingredients:


  • 1 cup gluten-free oats

  • 1 cup rice flour

  • 6 tbsp potato starch

  • 6 tbsp coconut flour

  • 6 tbsp coconut sugar

  • ¼ tsp Xantham gum

  • ½ tsp baking soda

  • 1 tsp baking powder

  • 1 tbsp Vanilla

  • 1 tsp Vaniljsocker (vanilla sugar) *optional

  • Pinch of salt

  • 5 tbsp vegetable oil

  • About 1 cup plant milk to blend (the amount may vary depending on the dough's consistency).


Directions:


Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl, make a well in the center, and gradually add the plant milk and oil while blending. Mix until the dough is smooth, then spoon it into the donut mold and bake for 12 to 15 min or until a stick comes out dry at 350°F/180°C.


You could use a simple plant milk+powdered sugar glaze like the one I used for these:


   

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan Gluten-Free Cachapas

Mom's Spinach Muffins

Mung Beans Veggie Pancakes